Monday 12 October 2009

Sunday 11th October 2009 - Last Chance to Meet

I went down to Glasgow again to try to meet the Glasgow Hill farmer, but he wasn't there.  I've now arrived at Glasgow Columbiana County Ohio, abd the only motel I can afford doesn't run to WiFi.  I've come up to the Library, but I've forgotten my glasses, so this is very difficult.  I can type OK, but I can't read my notes.
          I think I had all sorts of clever things to say about The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, but I can't read them, and it probably doesn't matter anyway.  The only one I can remember is that they all seemed equally obsesed with living "in the present"/"for the experience", and recording it for posterity, which seems somewhat of a paradox.  I like paradoxes, they always point at the truth.
 
          I hope the spelling isn't too bad.  I shall stop now.

No comments: